The Simolio IR wireless headphones are the perfect traveling companion for the family on the go,especially for the kids!They are compatible with Headrest DVD Players,ceiling/roof mounted /Flip Down DVD Players and other Car Video Devices with universal one or two channel IR signal.They can also be used outside the car with the included Aux cable for smart phones, Tablets, MP3 etc.
1.For different headphones working with different DVDs and channels in a car,pls pay attention to the IR transmitting angle and distance.The best audio signal will be obtained if you sit directly in front of the monitor within 6 feet.If you sit on either side of the monitor you can expect the same great reception within 35 degrees to the left or the right of the monitor.But if you sit too far from the monitor,or the monitor in front of you played on channel A,but your headphones are tuned to channel B,you may hear nothing or just some static noise.
2.If you use several headphones for watching the same movie from one DVD player in your car,some headphones work in good condition,but others work improperly,pls check if all headphones are selected to the same channel as the DVD does.Another reason is the DVD has two channel opened simultaneously,in this case,pls turn off one channel that not in use.
3.Compatible with most vehicles’ IR universal rear entertainment systems.But for some car DVD players,because of the poor quality of the built-in IR modules and the infrared lamps as well as the lamps mounting angle and number,you may hear some noise or only hear at one side,in this case,please contact your car manufacture or car DVD players’ manufacturer to get help.
4.We suggest parents to measure the sizes of your kids’ head circumference across the heads from left ears to right ears with a soft ruler,and refer the ear pad’s size in the FIG 3 before ordering.
5.Please set your DVD’s volume to a proper level for built-in IR transmitter working properly.
- Foldable Car kids Headphones: compatible with most vehicles’ IR universal rear entertainment system. (Channel A: L/2.3MHZ,R/2.8MHZ; Channel B: L/3.2MHZ, R/3.8MHZ). For some factory supplied DVD player from the car manufacturer, please confirm your vehicle’s IR transmitting frequencies before placing an order.
- Two Channel Wireless IR Headphones: for two kids at the same row watching different movies from the headrest DVD players without interference by switching to A/B channel. If you installed a ceiling/roof mounted DVD player for all the people in different rows to watch the same program, we suggest you to choose channel A for both your DVD and headphone which may have better performance than channel B.
- Durable and Adjustable Car over/on ear Headphones: the headphone’s sizes are shown as FIG 3. Please measure the sizes of your kids’ heads and ears, using a soft ruler, do same as the the FIG 3 shown. Make sure the sizes are suitable before ordering.
- Kids Friendly Size Car DVD Headphones: perfect traveling companion for a family road trip that allowing the kids to enjoy movies, videos and music without disturbing the driver. The headband incorporates the memory stainless steel strips inside, you can adjust the headband’s shape or wearing angle to fit your kids properly and comfortably (shown as FIG 4).
- Power Saving Vehicle Headphones with Custom Bag for Easy Storage: 2 New AAA batteries (not included) can provide up to 20 hours of continuous working time. Automatic shut off prevents batteries from draining when left on to ensure maximum battery life. 3.5mm Aux jack with Aux cable included, for use with iPad, iPhone and Tablet PC etc.