- Aaron Alexis’ Mother: ‘I am So Sorry’ for Navy Yard Shooting (VIDEO)
- Demi Lovato Cast As Naya Rivera’s Love Interest on Glee
- Kerry Washington Is People Magazine’s Best Dressed Woman + See Her Top Red Carpet Looks (PHOTOS)
- Not Again! Chris Brown Accused of Assault
- Rumor Has It: Solange Set To Play Aaliyah in Biopic
Chris Brown Sits Down with Angie Martinez, Talks New Album and Relationship with Rihanna
Chris Brown may have shut down communication when it comes to social media, but the R&B superstar opened up about his personal life to Hot 97’s Angie Martinez. With new album, “X” on the way, the controversial 23-year-old is revealing all from calling Rihanna his soul mate, to his stance on the Drake and Frank Ocean beef. Brown also admits he was asked to do an interview by Oprah, but turned down the invitation out of fear that it would be an uncomfortable situation. Watch the snippets below and leave your thoughts in the comment section.
Image via RapUp