The CyberPower Smart App Sinewave PR1500LCDRTXL2U uninterruptible power supply (UPS) with LCD panel and pure sine wave output is Active PFC compatible for safeguarding mission-critical servers, telecom equipment, VoIP and internetworking hardware that require seamless pure sine wave power. Its full Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) boost/buck technology delivers a consistent and clean AC power, protecting connected equipment and preventing costly business interruptions. This UPS system is ENERGY STAR qualified with patented GreenPower UPS Bypass circuitry to save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption and heat buildup. The PR1500LCDRTXL2U has a capacity of 1500VA/1500Watts, eight (8) outlets with battery and surge protected NEMA 5-15R receptacles, including four (4) fail-safe outlets for critical loads. This UPS has four (4) maintenance-free, user-replaceable 12V/9Ah batteries. The multifunction rotatable LCD panel displays all major UPS vitals for ease of use. This unit offers connectivity via one (1) HID USB, (1) DB9 serial and one (1) emergency power off (EPO) port. EMI/RFI filters increase the immunity of the load to noise disturbances. This UPS unit incorporates microprocessor-based fully digital control and includes PowerPanel Business Edition providing the user unsurpassed flexibility and control. An optional SNMP / HTTP Remote Management adapter (RMCARD202/RMCARD203) supports remote management and control of the PR1500LCDRTXL2U through a standard web browser. A Three-Year Warranty ensures that this UPS has passed our highest quality standards in design, assembly, material or workmanship and further protection is offered by a $400,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee. The PR1500LCDRTXL2U allows for the addition of up to ten (10) BP48V75ART2U external battery packs to increase the runtime of the unit. The battery packs are easy to plug-in and can be “hot-swapped” to maintain system uptime during normal UPS maintenance.
- 1500VA/1500W Smart App Sinewave Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System – designed to support Active PFC and conventional power supplies. SNMP/HTTP remote monitoring available with optional RMCARD205 (sold separately)
- 8 BATTERY BACKUP AND SURGE PROTECTED NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS: Safeguard corporate servers, department servers, storage appliances, network devices and telecom installations
- INCREASED RUNTIME OPTION: Add up to ten (10) BP48V75ART2U External Battery Packs to increase total runtime
- AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATION (AVR): Corrects minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, thereby extending the life of the battery
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY – INCLUDING THE BATTERIES, $400,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee and FREE PowerPanel® Business Edition Management Software (Download)