Gold Plated Copper Connector Binding Posts
The Fosmon home theater wall plate binding posts are made with high quality gold plated copper connectors that resist oxidation and corrosion. No soldering or special tools required. Matching binding posts on the front and back of the wall plate are equipped with easy to install thumbscrews that are color coded for polarity. Allows the connection of up to seven speakers, and has two RCA jacks.
Easy to Install and Remove
The Fosmon home theater plastic wall plates are easy to install and include all the screws you need to mount them into standard size gang boxes (Gang box/Mounting bracket not included). Can be used with the included plate or used with any color GFI or rocker toggle switch plate of your choice.
Clean and Tidy Installation
Fosmon wall plates eliminate the clutter of wiring along your baseboards which results in a clean and tidy installation.
Fosmon home theater wall plates are designed to be used with banana plugs, spades or bare wire on both the front and rear of the plate. 2 RCA connections. Allows connection of up to 7 speakers and 2 subwoofers.
Distance between positive & negative binding posts – 17mm (approx. 11/16in)
Depth of biding post from front to back – 25.4mm (1in)
Binding posts – 7 pair
2 RCA jacks
2 gang plate
The subwoofer connection is an RCA connector on both the front and back sides
Banana jacks do not work with Paired/Dual banana plugs. Only works with single/individual banana plugs.
Gang box/Mounting bracket not included
For use with banana plugs, spades or bare wire
- Built with high quality gold plated copper connectors that resist oxidation and corrosion (Gang box/Mounting bracket not included)
- Easy to install and remove with no soldering or special tools required. Mounts to standard size gang boxes.
- Eliminate the clutter of wiring along your baseboards which results in a clean and tidy installation. Matching binding posts on front and back with color coded thumbscrews.
- 2 RCA jacks. Allows connection of up to 7 speakers, 2 subwoofers. Dedicated labeling on the front plate. Use with banana plugs, spades or bare wire.
- Accommodates banana plugs on both front and back sides of the plate at the same time depending on depth of gang box.