The Micca MB42X builds on the success of the sensational MB42 by significantly raising the performance bar while still taking up very little space and budget. Handsomely styled with classic contours and updated design cues, the MB42X is easy to place and blends into any room or decor. Its enhanced tonal balance and clarity makes it a great fit with a wide range of usage scenarios, from background music to home theater.
The MB42X starts with the solid credentials of the MB42: a compact ported enclosure housing a balanced woven carbon fiber woofer delivering enhanced transient and impactful bass, and a high performance silk dome tweeter for smooth treble and accurate imaging. New for the MB42X is a highly optimized 18dB crossover with Zobel network and baffle step compensation. The result of painstaking fine tuning through balanced application of science and art, the new crossover yields a transformed sound signature that is incredibly open, balanced, and dynamic. Along with full size 5-way speaker wire binding posts and hex fasteners, the MB42X has a magnetic grill system for added sophistication.
The MB42X combines the trifecta of solid drivers, advanced crossover design, and optimized enclosure tuning at a shockingly low price. Hearing is believing, try them risk free in your home with your music. Place the MB42X along a wall or near a corner of the room for best results. They can be used on desks, book/wall shelves, or on speaker stands. If you are not absolutely delighted with the MB42X’s performance, simply return them for a refund.
Micca MB42X Specifications:
Woofer: 4″ Carbon Fiber, Rubber Surround
Tweeter: 0.75″ Silk Dome
Frequency Response: 60Hz-20kHz
Impedance: 4-8 Ohms
Sensitivity: 85dB 1W/1M
Power Handling: 75 Watts (Each)
Dimensions: 9.5″ (H) x 5.8″ (W) x 6.5″ (D)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by Team Wise Holdings Limited to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a 90 days warranty.
- Balanced woven carbon fiber woofer for enhanced transient and impactful bass, high performance silk dome tweeter for smooth treble and accurate imaging
- Ported enclosure delivers extended bass response with low distortion
- Highly optimized 18dB crossover with Zobel network and baffle step compensation
- Dramatically transformed sound signature that is incredibly open, balanced, and dynamic