First introduced in 2002, the outdoor Atrium Series set a new standard not only for build quality, but sonic performance, too. But we couldn’t leave well enough alone. Not only does our new, refined Atrium Series offer better sonic performance and easier install/mounting options, the series also exceeds the standard military specification weather tests, setting a new standard for rugged outdoor durability under our own more rigorous weatherproofing certification program. The results are a pure joy to listen to. So that wherever you put your Atrium speakers—by a pool, on a deck or in a sunroom, you can be confident they’ll deliver great sound year round.
- Atrium Series Speakers exceed baseline industrial and military specifications for environmental endurance.
- Anodized aluminum tweeter domes with rubber surrounds are absolutely immune to the elements, offer better power handling and smooth response.
- Tweeter phase cap smooths the frequency response from 12KHz up to 20kHz, the last audible octave.
- Broad coverage baffle design fills a large open outdoor space with big, full-range sound. A more steeply-angled baffle maximizes critical mid- and high-frequency dispersion over a large area, without sacrificing detail.
- Speed-Lock Mounting System for easy, safe one-handed installations even in difficult locations; 5 years parts and labor
- Atrium Series Speakers exceed baseline industrial and military specifications for environmental endurance
- Anodized Aluminum Tweeter Domes with Rubber Surrounds are absolutely immune to the elements, provide the smooth
- Newly designed tweeter phase cap smoothes the frequency response from 12KHz up to 20kHz, the last audible octave.
- Broad Coverage Baffle Design adapted and applied from our current Atrium design but a more steeply-angled baffle design
- Speed-Lock Mounting System for easy, safe one-handed installations even in difficult locations.