Pyle’s Blue Label series speakers don’t just sound great – they look great, too. Feast your eyes upon the azure curves of Pyle’s Blue Label series and you’ll agree. They’re great replacements for your vehicle’s factory speakers – you’ll hear the difference immediately. Included in this package is a pair of 4′ x 6′ three-way 240 watt speakers – carrying the high, mid, and low end for a fuller range sound. The non-fatiguing butyl rubber surround keeps your speakers secure as well as extending the life of the product. A 1′ high-temperature ASV voice coil provides the richest sound, ensuring low distortion and providing an open sound stage. The blue poly injection cone looks great and allows your music to resonate with full power. The 20 oz. magnet structure, 1′ neodymium film dome midrange, and ¾’ piezo tweeter are what power these speakers and allow for a 95 Hz – 20 kHz frequency response. Includes grills, wires, and mounting hardware. Trust Pyle to provide quality sound at a competitive price.
One Pair 4” x 6” Three-Way Triaxial Speaker Systems
Power Handling: 120 Watts Rms / 240 Watts Max
Non-fatiguing Butyl Rubber Surround
1” High Temperature ASV Voice Coil
Standard 4” X 6” Size Fits Oem Locations
Blue Poly Injection Cone
20 Oz Magnet Structure
1” Neodymium Film Dome Midrange
3/4” Piezo Tweeter
Impedance: 4 Ohm
Sensitivity: 89 dB
Frequency Response: 95Hz – 20Khz
Includes Grills, Wires And Mounting Hardware
Mounting Depth: 1.75”
Sold as: Pair
Weight: 3.58 lbs.
- TRIAXIAL SPEAKER SYSTEMS: The woofer feature an eye-catching blue poly injection cone for plenty of stiffness without added weight. The 1-inch ASV voice coil is ready for high-temperature, high-wattage situations.
- LOW IMPEDANCE: Pyle 4 ohm component audio speaker compensates the undersized wire found in many of today’s cars. It also make the most of every 240 watt your car stereo can deliver.
- MIDRANGE TWEETER: Pyle Pro three way sound speaker system has one-inch neodymium film dome midrange and 3/4-inch piezo tweeter that complete the package. It helps to provide smooth, loud and detailed sound in each pair.
- DEFINITE STRUCTURE: The 20 oz. magnet structure, 1″ neodymium film dome midrange, and ¾” piezo tweeter are what power these speakers and allow for a 95Hz – 20Khz frequency response. Also, it features standard 4” X 6” size fits OEM locations.
- POWERFUL FEATURES: The non-fatiguing butyl rubber surround keeps your speakers secure and extending the life of the product. A 1″ high-temperature ASV voice coil provides the richest sound, ensuring low distortion and providing an open sound stage.