Important: please know for sure what model headphones you own before purchasing this product. If you doubt what model you own, please contact us in advance of purchasing. These ear cushions are not compatible with the older first generation AE1 or TP1A headphones. Only compatible with the following Bose around ear headphone models: AE2, AE2I, QC2, QC15, QC25, sound true and sound link headphones. FYI – the difference between sound link and sound true: sound link is wireless while sound true is corded. These ear cushions are constructed of synthetic protein leather and memory foam and are of very good quality. We sell an upgraded version of this product in another listing.
- Important: Please make sure you are ordering the right cushions for your headphones. These cushions will only fit the newer Bose AE2 (Around Ear 2) headphones. They will not fit the older TP1a (a.k.a. AE1) headphones that require smaller cushions
- What’s included: 2 head case black ear pads – 2 black cloth sound screens
- This is not a Bose product and head case audio is not affiliated with Bose corporation
- These ear cushions are constructed of synthetic protein leather and memory foam
- Please copy and paste R8OYiOU3X3Q into your Internet browser to view an excellent installation video. Please note the installation procedure is the very same for the AE2 model as it is for Bose QC2, QC15 and QC25. The cushions on all of these models are interchangeable.